1. Note: If you registered an account with JLWranglerForums.com before August 20, 2017, then you are already registered here. You may login here with the same username/password.
    Dismiss Notice

Confirmed: 2019 Jeep Wrangler Pickup (JT)!

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator
    Staff Member

Liked:
    Garage Profiles:
    FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne confirmed in comments made at the 2016 North American International Auto Show that a Jeep Wrangler pickup will be built shortly after the launch of the JL Wrangler!

At the 2:55 mark, Marchionne says:

"I’ll confirm it for you. We will build a Wrangler pickup shortly after the launch of the new Wrangler which should be operational sometime by the end of next year (2017). And just broadly, the car is done, the car is designed and it’s been engineered. So we just need to get off our butts and start producing it."

2. PSA

PSA Active Member

Vehicle(s):
    2012 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
    Liked:
    Judging by how well other company's pickups sell, FCA won't be able to make Jeep pickups fast enough to satisfy demand!

3. JoKer

JoKer Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    '13 Wrangler Sport
    Liked:
    What does "operational" by end of next year mean? On dealer lots? So the pickup won't be available until 2018 calendar yr it sounds like.

4. Macman1138

Macman1138 Member

Vehicle(s):
    2011 Call of Duty Black Ops
    Liked:
    This great news! I owned one of the AMC Jeep pickups and it was the best truck I had ever had. When I bought it, it was in rough shape so I did some basic fixes and it was bullet proof. I wish I had another Jeep truck.